IT'S SCHEDULING YOUR BILLS IN ONLINE BANKING...
AND KNOWING THEIR PAID WHILE YOUR ON VACATION.
Workers understands you need to keep in touch with your finances. That's why Workers Online Banking gives you easy access to view which checks have cleared, transfer funds quickly, make loan payments, view eStatements and download statements into Microsoft Money® or Quicken®. It's banking when you need it...on your schedule.
If this is your first time signing in to Online Banking, you will need to do so from a standard web browser on a computer prior to having online account access with the app.
To enroll, please click the orange "Register" button at the top of the page.
Complete the enrollment application. You will create a Username and Password, once this is submitted, you will receive an email confirmation that you can now sign in to Online Banking.
If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. For Online Banking help, please call the Member Information Center at 978-345-1021 option 3, option 2, option 2. The first available representative will be happy to assist you.
For the best user experience please use Safari 8, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, or Google Chrome.
Please review Workers Online Banking browser policy to test your current browser, click here.
You save time paying bills with Workers Online Bill Pay.
Paying bills is easy with Workers Online Bill Pay. Bill Pay will help you pay bills faster, safer, and easier. Whether you use Online Banking or Mobile Banking; anytime, anywhere, and pay anyone you want.
There are a lot of benefits to paying your bills online:
- It's secure - Paying your bills online is safer than sending payments and personal information by mail.
- FREE with your Workers Xtreme, Big Picture, and Student Checking Accounts*
- Easy to use - With a few clicks you're done
- Saves money - No more reordering checks or purchasing costly stamps
- Saves time - Set up automatic recurring payments, if you pay a bill for the same amount and date every month you can schedule it occur automatically
Have questions about Bill Pay? Learn more by watching a demo, or contact a Member Service Representative at 978-345-1021.
eStatements is the secure, fast, and easy way to view your accounts and reduce paper - and it's free.
There are a lot of benefits to signing up for eStatements:
- Access your statements securely through Online Banking Login
- View and print 12 months worth of account history online
- Review your account balances, transactions, and history anywhere at anytime
- View the front and back of check images
- Conserve energy and help save trees
- eStatements is a FREE service
To sign up for eStatements, log into Internet Banking and click the eStatements tab, or contact Member Services at 978-345-1021.
Get cash back using your debit or check card.
No need for clipping coupons, discount cards or special promotion codes. Earn rewards by using your Workers debit card to purchase merchandise and services. You will receive targeted offers on purchases based on how you shop. There is no limit to the rewards you can earn. The more you use your Workers debit card, the more offers you can receive and the more rewards you can earn!
How does it work?
- Click the exclusive offer showing within your transaction history
- Shop at the retail location where the offer applies with your debit or check card
- Enjoy your cash back - deposited in your account at the end of the next month
Click "Learn More" to watch the demo.
External Funds Transfer
Workers External Funds Transfer Service within Online Banking provides:
- Transfer funds into and out of your accounts at Workers as well as to and from your accounts at other financial institutions
- High level of security ensuring that your transfer is made safely
- Payments can be requested from other people
- Transfer payments to other people
To register, log into Home Banking and click the "External Funds Transfer" tab. Just set up a few security questions and your account will be ready to go. If you have any questions during the set-up, click on the help tab for a Q&A Guide.
Call 978-345-1021 or 1-800-221-4020 if you have any questions or click the help button inside External Funds Transfer Service.
Connect to over 16,000 financial institutions and creditors. Checking, savings, loans, and credit cards...you can see them all inside Online Banking with just one login.
With FinanceWorks you get these benefits:
- View all your financial accounts and credit cards in one place
- See where your money is going with the spending overview
- Create and track your monthly budget
- Set alerts on your spending budget
To find out more information about FinanceWorks click Learn More.
Alerts and Notifications
You can set up alerts within Online Banking to be notified on account balances, deposits and activity. You can receive alerts via email or text.
Types of alerts:
- Balance update
- Low balance
- Large deposits
- Checks cleared
To activate Alerts and Notifications click "My Settings" in the upper right corner within Online Banking. Then select Alerts & Notifications; here you can select what type of notifications you would like to receive. If you have any questions please contact a Member Services Representative at 978-345-1021 or email us.