IT'S UNDERSTANDING COLLEGE COSTS...
THEN PLANNING AHEAD FOR FUTURE EDUCATION.
Workers Credit Union and our CFS* Financial Advisors, can help you; your children and grandchildren by:
Discussing the education savings plans that are best for your family:
- 529 Plans**
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- UGMA & UTMA Custodial Education Savings Accounts for Minors
And answer frequently asked questions by Grandparents.
- Will Medicaid count my Grandchildren's 529 plans as part of my assets?
- Can I access the money in the education savings account in the event of an emergency?
- Can a 529 plan affect my grandchild's chance of receiving Financial Aid?
Contact an Investment Representative today to discuss your education savings planning options, call 978-353-7175 or email us.
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker- dealer (member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Workers Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
** Investors should consider investment objectives, risks, and charges associated with Section 529 plans prior to investing in this education savings account. Contact your financial advisor or 529 carrier for more information about municipal fund securities which is available in the issuer's official statement or education savings plan disclosure which should be read carefully prior to investing.