Here’s why you can feel very safe using Verified by VISA:
- Get safer. You get an additional layer of security for when you shop online.
- Top secret. Create a PIN or password to use online with retailers that only you will know.
- No prying. Even the merchant does not have access to this information, making for a more secure transaction.
- No hassle. You don’t need to change cards in order to sign up for your secure code.
- Time efficient. It only adds seconds to each purchase to use your code.
- Use anywhere. Your code will work from any computer.
- Double check. At times, you’ll be asked by your bank to provide more information to confirm the purchase.
- Sign up. Register for Verified by VISA.
A Safety Net for Internet Shoppers
“Slick deals.” “Flash deals.” “Deal of the day.” It’s easy to go online and find good stuff. But it’s no bargain if, at check-out time, someone walks away with your credit card info. With Verified by Visa, you create a PIN or password for your Visa card. You then punch it into a website’s checkout page when you make a purchase. If someone steals your card, they can’t run up charges because they don’t have your PIN or password. Is this type of protection important? We think it’s a big deal.