|Minimum Daily for Interest||Dividend Rate||APY|
|Business Savings (statement/passbook)||$50||0.10%||0.10%|
|Business Premium Savings5||$50||0.20%||0.20%|
|Business Money Market Account (statement)||$50||0.20%||0.20%|
|Business Relationship Checking||$25||0.00%||0.00%|
Rates subject to change without notice unless otherwise noted. Offers may be withdrawn at any time. WorkersCredit Union membership required.
Massachusetts based businesses can open CDs of other terms and rates as listed on our CD rates table.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY).
1. Interest compounded daily and paid monthly. Fees could reduce the earnings on these accounts.
2. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal.
3. APY assumes interest remains on deposit and any withdrawal will reduce earnings. Fees may also reduce earnings. Please see our fee schedule for specifics.
4. Simple interest paid at maturity.
5. $25 minimum balance required to open except: Clubs require $5; Money Markets require $1,000; CDs require $500; IRA Certificates require $1,000 minimum balance to open.
6. See our Business Deposit Account Agreement for terms and conditions.
7. The Earnings Credit Allowance is 1.93% for 9/2019, based on 90-day T-bill rates set on the first Wednesday of the month.
8. Six month term available to business members only. One penalty-free withdrawal is permitted during the six month term.
9. Maintain a daily balance of $10,000 or more to avoid a $20 service charge for the monthly statement cycle.