Once you're enrolled, you can shop with the touch of a finger
Use Apple Pay in apps with your iPhone 6, iPad Mini 3 or iPad Air 2, or with your iPhone 6 at hundreds of thousands of stores nationwide.
When you complete a transaction using your credit or debit card with Apple Pay:
- Your name, card number and security code stay private
- You don’t give your physical card to anyone
- Apple doesn’t share your actual card numbers with retailers
- The retailer receives only a transaction-specific code to process your payment
- The payment code can only be used once, your accounts are better protected against fraud.
Enrollment is simple! It starts with your iTunes account.
If your Workers credit or debit card is already connected to your iTunes account, just enter the card’s security code when you enroll in Apple Pay. If your Workers credit or debit Card is not currently connected to your iTunes account, it’s still easy to add it into Apple Pay: Just take a picture of your Workers credit or debit card with your iPhone or iPad or enter it into Passbook.
After you’ve enrolled your Workers credit or debit Card, it’s easy to make it your default payment option:
• If your Workers card is the first card you enrolled into Apple Pay, you don’t have to do anything!
It is already your default card.
• If a different card is your current default, just open “Passbook & Apple Pay” (in Settings), then click “Default Card” and select the Workers Credit or Debit Card in the displayed list of your enrolled cards.
Notice to Workers Debit cardholders:
Workers recommends that you select “credit” when paying with a debit card, because older merchant payment terminals may not always work successfully with debit cards in Apple Pay