Workers Automated Phone Banking service is available 24/7
Access your accounts, whenever, wherever. Check your account balance, make a transfer, and more!
Place a check stop payment
We’ll make sure no one uses it until you find it.
Request a 1099 Form copy
other than employment at tax time.
Make a principal-only
Speak to a representative
will be happy to assist you.
Request a call back
you’ll be able to get some work done in the meantime!
- Why do I need a PIN number? By setting up a unique PIN (which only you know) you will experience faster service and can avoid answering up to 7 questions to confirm your identity.
- How do I know what my PIN number is? If you have not yet setup a PIN for Automated Phone Banking, a representative will help you set one up. Your phone banking PIN number is not the same as your debit card PIN. For security reasons, your PIN cannot be the last four digits of your social security number.
- Is Automated Phone Banking available in multiple languages?
Yes, in English and Spanish.
- Is Automated Phone Banking available 24/7?
- How do I access Automated Phone Banking?
Call 800-221-4020 option 1, or 978-345-1021 option 1.
- Can I place a check stop payment through Automated Phone Banking?
Yes, if the check number provided hasn’t already cleared your account, then the stop payment will go into effect immediately. Stop payment paperwork will be emailed to you to sign electronically and send back within 14 days, or the stop payment will be removed.
- Can I request a check withdrawal through Automated Phone Banking?
Yes, the check will be mailed within 3 business days. There is a $3.00 fee.
- Can I closeout an account through Automated Phone Banking?
No, if you would like to close out your account over the phone you will need to speak with a Member Services Representative.
- Why am I receiving a Regulation D charged through Automated Phone Banking?
Telephone transactions are considered electronic transactions. After 6 electronic transfers or withdrawals within a statement cycle, there is a transaction fee of $9.50 for a Regulation D violation.
- What does “IVR” mean on my statement?
Automated Phone Banking transactions will contain “IVR” in the transaction description. This denotes that the transaction was done using the Automated Phone Banking service.