A priceless benefit for your employees
What stops your employees from staying focused? A sunny spring day? The Sox on TV? A sick kid at home? We can’t cure the common cold, but we can address another possible distraction – fiscal tension. Bank-at-Work is a no-cost program that brings banking benefits and financial education directly to your employees. They’ll get financial counseling and tips on increasing credit scores, along with great rates on mortgage loans and CD accounts. What’s in it for you? Workers who aren’t fretting over their own finances will be more focused on your bottom line.
Here how your employees can benefit from the Bank-at-Work Program:
- Sign up. To get other benefits, employees must open a membership savings account with a minimum deposit of $5, plus arrange for direct payroll deposit.
- Reap benefits. Employees can open a High-Interest Checking Account. That comes with a debit card, free Bill Pay, access to Online Banking and refundable ATM fees.
- Cash in. Participants get our best certificate of deposit rates, discounts on auto and homeowners’ insurance, and $399 off closing costs on a First-Time Home Buyer mortgage.
- Enjoy convenience. Employees can do business at our 16 branches, use 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, apply for loans online, and manage accounts on mobile devices by downloading our app.
- Get counseled. Employees get a free credit score analysis, totally confidential financial counseling over our toll-free hotline and free online financial education programs.
Workers Credit Union provides business banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Acton, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Contact us to sign up for our Bank-at-Work Program.