Here are the premium returns you’ll get from a Business Premium Savings Account:
- Tier One. Get competitive interest rates with balances of $50 to $999.99.
- Tier Two. Double your returns with balances of $1,000 to $49,999.99.
- Tier Three. It’s three times the Tier One returns with balances of $50,000 or greater.
- Cut costs. There’s no monthly fee if you maintain a daily balance of $10,000 or more. If you don’t, the fee is a modest $20.
- Keep tabs. Manage your money with PhoneLink, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, eStatements and access to the Workers’ ATM network.
Tap Right Into Another Revenue Stream
Looking for new ways to make money? Who isn’t? But we live in competitive times. Finding new customers for your business isn’t easy. And implementing new business strategies is complicated and time-consuming. A Premium Savings Account can move you toward your goals. Put simply, the more you save, the higher the interest we pay you. You’ll double the base saving rate with balances over $1,000, and triple it with balances over $50,000. Sounds like a home run to us.