Here’s a crash course on our Student Savings Accounts:
- The right age? You must be 16 to 25 years of age and a full-time student.
- Making minimum wage? The minimum balance is just $5.
- Want maximum returns? Our interest rate is 0.75% APY*, about 10 times the national average for savings accounts.
- Need cash now? Access savings at no charge with a Workers ATM Card** at thousands of ATMs worldwide.
- Keep in touch. Tap into your account through Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- You’re covered. Your savings account provides automatic overdraft protection for your Workers checking account.
Generating More Money for Your Generation
Millennials really know how to multi-task. You chat on your smartphone while sipping sophisticated coffees. Text friends while cramming for exams. Download tunes while stretching out before yoga class. What if you could also make money while doing these things? Just start one of our high-interest Student Savings accounts, and your money will be working for you every moment of the day. If anyone asks, just tell them you’re triple-tasking.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Gardner, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Open your Student Savings account online or contact us with any questions.