Starting February 27, 2018, MX will replace FinanceWorks as your budgeting tool in online banking. MX allows users to visualize their spending and budgeting with custom categories and the ability to view transaction trends.
As we prepare to launch this new feature, here are a few ways MX gives you complete control in managing your finances.
Keeping up with your finances has never been easier. The new MX tool allows users to seamlessly set up and monitor budgets and spending, keeping you on track with your financial goals and responsibilities.
Here are just a few of the new features to expect in MX:
- More robust spending categories to help track your spending habits
- Set goals for important milestones such as savings goals, debt payoff and retirement.
- Keep up with your budget from anywhere in the world.
- Receive text alerts or emails about your budgeting progress.
Why use MX?
MX is a model that makes managing your finances and sticking to your goals effortless. Text alerts and progress charts in addition to a variety of other features keep you updated on how you’re doing.
Here are some of the most common questions asked:
What will stay the same when FinanceWorks becomes MX?
- Account information (name, type, balances), external account names, and transaction history (from the last 18 months) will be transferred.
- Access MX through the Online Banking.
What will CHANGE when FinanceWorks becomes MX?
- For security purposes, your current login credentials for external accounts, categorizations, budgets, goals and alerts will NOT transfer.
How can you prepare for this change?
- Download older transaction history (longer than 18 months) that you want records of.
- Make note of your current usernames and passwords to easily re-link your external accounts.
- Business expense data will need to be downloaded since it will not transfer over to MX.
For any questions call 800-221-4020 or click here to submit your questions online