Here’s how you can benefit from Workers’ Auto Services & Discounts:
- Enlist our allies. Workers partners with several partners to provide members with free and discounted auto services.
- GAP Insurance. Covers the cost between what you owe and the value of your vehicle if it is stolen or totaled in an accident.
- Route 66. Offers extended warranty protection for your vehicle.
- AutoSmart. Online service helps you research cars and find dealers. It also offers tips and advice, as well as payment calculators and other information about auto loans.
- AutoPREMIER. For those who want a no-hassle experience, this concierge auto-buying program is available free to Workers members.
Ride Off With More Than Just a Great Loan
Back in the day, gas stations pumped the fuel for you, topped off wiper fluid and checked the tires. Now the few stations that still do all that are dubbed “full service.” Workers is proud to be equally old-school when it comes to offering full service for car buyers. Beyond offering low-cost loans, we have business partners who provide members with vehicle research, car-buying help, and access to extra insurance and extended warranties. Sorry, you’ll have to find someone else to check your oil.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Contact us for more information about our Auto Services & Discounts.