Here’s why you might want a First-Time Homebuyers’ mortgage:
- First step. Get pre-approved before house hunting. Then you can focus on homes you can actually afford.
- Federal aid. Get access to first-time homebuyer programs through the Federal Housing Authority and U.S. Department of Agriculture.*
- Veterans assistance. We help current and former military personnel apply for VA loans.*
- Many choices. We offer competitive rates on fixed- and variable-rate loans. We also have Jumbo Loans for mortgages greater than $453,100.
- Cost control. Learn about our reduced closing costs option and free home appraisal credit.
- Shopping assistance. Take advantage of services – and rebates – that are part of the HomeAdvantage program offered by our real estate partner CU Realty Services.
Anyone Can Lend You Money. We Can Give You Expertise.
Getting married. Having your first baby. Buying your first home. Those are the trifecta of life’s most nerve-wracking moments. While you definitely don’t want us in the delivery room, you’ll welcome our calming influence during the mortgage-shopping process. We can steer you through the maze of fixed- and variable-rate loans as well as options offered by government agencies. In the end, you’ll know you’re getting a great rate and low closing costs. And then you can breathe a sigh of relief.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Apply for your First-Time Homebuyers’ mortgage online or contact us with any