Here’s why you might favor a Mortgage Refinancing:
- Price is right. Our low rates can mean lower monthly payments.
- Reduce risk. Refinance your adjustable-rate loan to a fixed rate.
- Impatience pays. Shorten your loan terms to pay off your mortgage faster.
- Acquire cash. Your home’s equity might allow you to borrow extra for renovation projects or other expenses.
- Talk to experts. Contact a Workers mortgage lender at 978-345-1021, ext. 5403, or email.
- Consider all costs: Workers strives to keep closing costs low, but there may be charges for appraisal fees, attorney fees, credit reports, underwriting fees, private mortgage insurance and loan origination fees.
Make a Change for the Better
Some things in your life outlive their usefulness. Like that 1987 minivan with the rusted-out fenders. That awkward flip-open cell phone from 1997. And that 7% mortgage loan you got in 2007. With interest rates near all-time lows, it could be time to refinance your mortgage to a better rate, or to shorten your pay-off period. Let our loan experts walk you through all the available options to pay off your house with less pain. We’re certain you’ll leave us feeling totally up to date.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Apply for Mortgage Refinance online or contact us with any questions.