Here is why you might take a shine to a Workers Solar Loan:
- No sticker shock. Borrow for as little as 3.99% APR to buy and install solar panels.*
- Glowing terms. Loans have repayment terms of up to 12 years with 80% and 100% loan-to-value options are available. **
- Brighter to buy. Consumer experts say purchasing panels (rather than leasing them) is best way to maximize the financial benefits of solar power.
- Ray of hope. Interest on your loan might be tax-deductible. Ask your tax advisor for details.
- Conducting business. Bring your solar panel installation contract when applying for a Workers loan.
A Bright Future for Your Electric Costs
You see those solar panels popping up everywhere. Along the Mass Pike. In what used to be farmers’ fields. On your neighbors’ roofs. Word is that they’re not only saving money on electric bills, they’re actually selling juice back to the utility. That’s high praise for the rays and now you want to feel the burn. The next step is to come to us for a low-cost loan that can help you buy solar panels and could lead you toward energy independence. Here comes the sun, indeed.
Workers Credit Union provides in-person banking services and financial coaching at locations in Worcester, Lowell, Fitchburg, Gardner, Chelmsford, Westford, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Athol, Hudson, and Orange, MA.Apply for your Solar Loan online or contact us with any questions.