Invest in the best years of your life
Not long ago, retirees used to walk the dog, watch TV and eat at the local diner. Today? They run half-marathons, help the homeless, ride Harleys and trek to Havana. It’s the new math: 65 is the new 40. The best way to fund an active retirement? With old math. Make many deposits during your working years to your 401(k) and Individual Retirement Accounts and it will really add up. When you want to skydive at 70, you’ll be glad you did.
Here’s what CFS* Financial Representatives can do to help you plan for retirement:
- Strategy session. Representatives will meet with you to determine your needs, long-term goals and a strategy that’s right for you.
- Options overview. We’ll review various asset allocation models and investment vehicles used to build a comfortable retirement.
- Market fluctuation. Representatives can explain how the ups and downs of the market may affect your long- and short-term financial planning.
- Shift resources. You can find out how to take control of the money in your former employer’s 401(k) plan and obtain access to more investment choices.
- Start an IRA. Start a Roth Individual Retirement Account that will allow you to invest in a wide range of financial instruments and withdraw the money tax-free when you retire.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Acton, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Contact a Workers CFS Financial Representatives to learn more about 401(k) and IRA options, or to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment.