Soften the pain of life’s hardest shots
Modern medicine is a miracle. Great strides have been made in fighting everything from cancer to heart disease to genetic disorders. But sometimes docs can’t cure what ails us. And accidents take some folks before their time, or leave them disabled. If that happens, life insurance and long-term care coverage can ease a family’s financial pain. We hope you’ll come talk to CFS* Financial Advisors about these policies. And we hope you won’t need them for a long time.
Here’s how you’ll benefit from discussing insurance with CFS Financial Advisors.
- Policy talk. Advisors will help you with financial planning that involves insurance to cover your family in case you die or become sick and can’t work.
- Borrowed time. Learn how coverage can pay off your debts if you pass away with outstanding loans.
- Poor health. Discuss policies that cover you if you’re disabled or need long-term care, such as in a nursing home.
- Survival skills. Get briefed on how coverage can help families survive the death of a primary income earner.
- School money. Find out how insurance benefits can help ensure a bright future for children by paying for their education.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Acton, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Contact us to discuss your insurance needs and options.