Invest your money for as little as three months or as much as six years.
Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly for CD terms of one year or more.
CDs 2.12% APY* for 12 MonthsView Rates
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Open your Certificate of Deposit online or contact us with any questions.
Rates subject to change without notice unless otherwise noted. Offers may be withdrawn at any time. Workers’ Credit Union membership required.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY).
** To Qualify for CD rates, you must have a Workers’ checking account with at least one monthly direct deposit of pay or Social Security.
1. Interest compounded daily and paid monthly. Fees could reduce the earnings on these accounts.
2. Penalty for early withdrawal may apply.
3. APY assumes interest remains on deposit and any withdrawal will reduce earnings. Fees may also reduce earnings. Please see our fee schedule for specifics.
4. Simple interest paid at maturity.
5. CDs require $500 minimum balance to open and IRA Certificates require $1,000 minimum balance to open.
6. Available only for CDs, not available for IRA Certificates.