Build a Diversified Portfolio
Your timeline and risk tolerance are two key factors in developing the right investment strategy. We’ll work with you to understand your preferences and explain your options so we can help build a diverse portfolio. Investment options to consider include:
- Mutual funds: choose from an array of professionally managed portfolios.
- Stocks: a higher-risk asset that provides direct partial ownership in a corporation.
- Bonds: loans made to corporations and governments who pay interest to the investor.
- Market-linked CD (MLCDs): CDs linked to the performance of a specific market index.
- Annuities: investments issued by insurance companies designed to provide guaranteed retirement income for a specified period of time.
- Managed accounts: use institutional managers to handle day-to-day investment decisions based on your risk tolerance and objectives.
Contact the CFS team to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation appointment.
Calculate How Much Your Investment Will Accumulate
Enter your investment information and we'll show you the impact of increased investment return, including the projected value and increase.