HIGH RETURNS WITHOUT THE ROLLER-COASTER RIDE
Markets are way up one day. Way down the next. And what caused that seismic shift in stock prices? The plummeting price of platinum? An election in a country the size of Nantucket? It might be entertaining, like a reality TV show, except this is your money at stake. If you’d prefer a safe investment with guaranteed returns, try our high-yield Certificates of Deposit. You choose the terms – from three months to six years – and we promise you’ll get all the ups and none of the downs.
Here’s why you might want to invest in Certificates of Deposit:
Want choices? Invest your money for as little as three months or as much as six years.
Want perks? Get higher returns if you qualify for Member Relationship Rates.**
Want growth? Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly for CD terms of one year or more.
Want more? Deposits of $25,000 or more qualify for higher interest rates.
Not there yet? You can open a CD account for as little as $500.
Rates as of
Membership Relationship Certificate of Deposits (CDs)** - Also Available for IRAs2
Rates subject to change without notice unless otherwise noted. Offers may be withdrawn at any time. Workers' Credit Union membership required.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY).
** To Qualify for Member Relationship CD rates, you must have a Workers' checking account with at least one monthly direct deposit of pay or Social Security.
1. Interest compounded daily and paid monthly. Fees could reduce the earnings on these accounts.
2. Penalty for early withdrawal may apply.
3. APY assumes interest remains on deposit and any withdrawal will reduce earnings. Fees may also reduce earnings. Please see our “Fee Schedule” for specifics.
4. Simple interest paid at maturity.
5. CDs require $500 minimum balance to open and IRA Certificates require $1,000 minimum balance to open.
6. Available only for CDs, not available for IRA Certificates.