Member Forms & Portal Links
Please print in black and white at actual size for best legibility and use properly sealed security envelopes. Forms can be mailed to Workers Credit Union, P.O. Box 8207, Fitchburg, MA 01420, brought to your local branch, or faxed to 978-353-4200 unless otherwise noted.
- Pay Your Loan ACH Form – Transfer funds from another institution to pay your Workers auto loan. Please label with ATTN: ACH Department.
- ACH Debit Origination Setup – Transfer funds to Workers from another institution. See fee schedule for associated fees. There is no charge for reoccurring transfers. Please label with ATTN: ACH Department.
- ACH Reoccurring Cancellation – Use this form to cancel a reoccurring ACH. Please label with ATTN: ACH Department.
- ACH Unauthorized Debits – Before submitting this form to report an unauthorized ACH debit transaction, you must first contact the merchant to dispute the transaction. If unsuccessful, send us this form with a signed letter of dispute. Please label with ATTN: ACH Department.
- Affidavit with Respect to Deceased Depositor – Claim funds for a person who is deceased. Form must be notarized and sent with a copy of the original death certificate and executor forms. Must be mailed or brought to a branch.
- Affidavit of Alteration – Report an altered or fictitious check that cleared your account. Must be notarized. Must be mailed or brought to a branch.
- Check Reorders – Reorder checks from Deluxe Corporation.
- Direct Deposit (Automatic Deposit) – Provide this form to your payroll company/department to set up direct deposit.
- Debit Card Application (Personal) – Apply for a new debit card. Please label with ATTN: Debit Department.
- Debit Card Application (Business) – Apply for a new business debit card. Please label with ATTN: Debit Department.
- Debit Card Fraud Affidavit – Report an unauthorized debit card transaction(s). Please label with ATTN: Debit Department.
- Federal Direct Deposit – Direct deposit is the best way to get your Social Security and other federal benefit payments.
- Mail-In Deposit Form – The recommended method of submitting a deposit is through the mobile app or at a branch using a Video Teller ATM. To mail a deposit, please complete this form and include in the envelope. Please label with ATTN: Deposit Ops.
- Overdrafts Opt-in Form – To authorize or revoke authorization for us to pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions. You can also call us at 800-221-4020 or fill out the form online.
- Preauthorized Transfer Setup – Set up an automatic monthly transfer between two Workers accounts. To set up a transfer to or from another financial institution, use the ACH Origination Setup form.