IT'S BANKING WITH PEOPLE WHOSE BUSINESS
IS TO KNOW YOUR BUSINESS.
Workers understands every business is different. That's why we have an array of business banking features for whatever your business needs — from business checking and small business loans to business savings accounts and money market accounts. Workers knows your business is life...and we aim to make your life easier.
All Workers MA Business Checking accounts are included in the GiveBack Program.
All of our MA Business Checking accounts offer:
- FREE Debit MasterCard® with no annual fees¹
- FREE SUM®, NYCE, MasterCard®, Cirrus®, MoneyPass®, or Co-OP®,
ATM Network Access² to 500,000 location throught the USA
- FREE Check Imaging with eStatements
- FREE Combined Statements
- Business banking Mobile Deposit using Workers Mobile Apps
- Online Banking
- Overdraft Privilege Service
1. All of our Business Statement Savings accounts can be linked to your MasterCard® Business Check Card on your MA Business Checking account. The card can be used to withdraw funds from your MA Business Checking account at thousands of surcharge-free ATM network machines worldwide which display the CO-OP®,SUM®, MoneyPass®, NYCE®, PLUS® or Cirrus® logos. Foreign ATM transactions on Money Market Checking Accounts are charged at $1.00 each. Other institutions may impose a surcharge for use of their ATMs.
2. See Fee Schedule for additional ATM Transaction Fees
Business Checking MA
The features of our Business Checking include:
- 400 free transactions per monthly statement cycle¹
over 400 is $.25 per transaction
- No monthly service charge on your Business Checking account
- Earns interest
- Free Bill Pay2 with Online Banking
1. Transactions on our MA Business Checking accounts are deposits, items deposited and checks paid.
2. Free Bill Pay does not include Small Business Payments. Please ask a Financial Service Representative for details.
Business Relationship Checking
- With our Business Relationship Checking, your business banking in Massachusetts will have no monthly service charge or transaction fees with combined
minimum daily balances of $25,000 for the monthly statement cycle¹
- $15 monthly service charge if combined minimum balances of your Business Relationship Checking account fall below $25,000 plus first 200 transactions free; next 100 transactions are $.25 each; additional transactions are $.50 each.
1.Transactions on our MA Business Checking accounts are deposits, items deposited and checks paid.
The features of our MA Commercial Checking account include:
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earnings Credit Allowance¹
- Your Earnings Credit Allowance for your commercial banking is used to offset the $15 monthly service charge for the Commercial Checking account's monthly statement cycle, plus the following transaction charges: $.75 per deposit; $.10 per item deposited; $.17 per check paid
1. Earnings Credit Allowance on our MA Commercial Checking account is 0.060% for 5/2013 based on the 90-day T-Bill rate as set on the first Wednesday of each month for that month. The Earnings Credit is applied against the average collected daily balance on your MA Commercial Checking account minus a 10% reserve. Excess earnings credit are not carried over the next month. Please review the Business Deposit Agreement and Disclosure for complete details.