Here’s why you might want to tap into a Workers Business Line of Credit:
- On call. Get the financial flexibility to access money for your business when needed.
- Round number. Massachusetts businesses can get lines of credit up to $100,000.
- No collateral. Lines of credit can be obtained on an unsecured basis.
- Take your pick. Variable rates and terms are available to meet the needs of your business.
- Relationship building. Make friends with our business loan representatives who can help you with all your financial needs.
The Perfect Cure for the Cash Flow Blues
If you own a business, chances are you’re a pretty organized person. Unfortunately, the rest of the world often seems to operate on a different calendar. Customers make late payments. Vendors send unexpected bills. At that moment, you’ll be glad you have a Business Line of Credit. You can access cash quickly to meet payroll, buy supplies, or purchase extra inventory for a big seasonal push. It beats dealing with cash flow chaos any day of the week.
Workers Credit Union provides business banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Contact us to apply for your Business Line of Credit or to get more information.