Taking Control of Your Student Debt
The cost to obtain a college degree increases every year, and can become more and more complicated to manage. Many students need to take out Federal loans as well as Private loans in order to cover the rising costs. Refinancing may be the best way to manage that student loan debt. Keep your head above water and your eyes on the finish line.
What You Need to Know
- Consolidate. Want to roll all of your student loans into one manageable loan? Refinance your private or federal student loans, including PLUS loans, up to $125,000.1
- Save More. Receive a 0.25% rate discount for automatic electronic payment.
- Review Your Options. We have flexible repayment terms to fit your needs.
You Are Eligible If You are a College Graduate Who Is:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident who has graduated from an approved public or private not-for-profit school
- In repayment or grace on one or more outstanding private or federal student loans
- Able to pass a credit check (A cosigner may be necessary in order for you to meet credit criteria, and may also help you qualify for a lower rate)
- Eligible for credit union membership (you may apply without being a member of the credit union, but you will need to become a member in order for the loan to be funded)