Our smart money is on you
Calculus is hard. Chemistry labs are hard. Learning Chinese is hard. Even harder still is covering skyrocketing college costs. It doesn’t take a genius to know that you should keep your student loan debt under control. Not only does Workers offer several low-cost loan options, we provide good financial aid advice through our partnership with the not-for-profit StudentChoice program. Sure, it’s a lot of information to digest quickly. But we know you’re a quick study.
Learn more about loan options offered by Workers and StudentChoice:
- Bridge the gap. Workers’ loans can help cover the difference between total college costs and the financial aid you receive from government sources and your school.
- Study guide. The not-for-profit StudentChoice organization offers detailed information on loan choices, application procedures and repayment plans.
- College 101. Our partnership means a better rate on Undergraduate Student Loans.
- High finance. Future corporate leaders and entrepreneurs can qualify for low-cost Graduate Business Student Loans.
- Come together. A Private Consolidation Loan that merges several other loans might reduce repayment costs.
- Family matter. Parents who have loans through the federal Plus Loan program can apply for Plus Loan Refinancing with us and often receive better terms.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Acton, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Apply for your Student Loan online or contact us with any questions.