Commercial Auto Insurance
Protection As Your Business Moves Forward
Whether your business moves by way of one sedan or a fleet of trucks, commercial auto insurance is essential. One-person operations using personal vehicles for business also need this coverage since personal auto policies don’t cover business use.1
Let our agents find a solution that’s right for your business. Request your free quote below or call 978-870-1830.
- Multiple Quotes from Top Rated Carriers
- Customizable Solutions
- Affordable, Flexible Payment Options
- Easy Claims Filing and Advice
Fundamental Coverage in Most Commercial Auto Policies
Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
This coverage protects your business from third party liability claims if your company vehicle is involved in an accident and the driver is at-fault.
Medical Payment coverage pays the medical expenses for those on your insurance policy and other passengers in the vehicle regardless of fault.
This covers repairs or replacement of your vehicle if it is considered a total loss.
Comprehensive Coverage pays to repair or replace your vehicle when damaged by something other than a vehicle accident such as windshield damage, theft, vandalism or storm damage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
Covers the injuries for a named insured if hit by an uninsured, under-insured or hit and run driver. It may also cover pain and suffering damages not covered by Bodily Injury Liability Coverage.
Optional Coverages Available
There are many optional coverages that can be added to your policy to provide additional protection. These include:
- Non-owned Auto Liability – extends your liability coverage for vehicles that are used for business that are not owned by the company such as an employee’s vehicle.
- Hired Auto Liability – extends your liability coverage to vehicles that you rent or lease.
- Hired Auto Physical Damage – covers physical damage for rented or leased vehicles.
- Trailer Interchange – covers non-owned trailers used under a trailer interchange agreement.
- Towing and Labor – reimbursement for roadside assistance in the event of a breakdown.
- Rental Reimbursement – pays for rental expenses while your vehicle is getting repaired from an accident.
- Motor Truck Cargo – covers cargo while in transit on a company vehicle.
It’s important to discuss your needs with a Workers Insurance agent before purchasing business insurance so they can help you determine what you need.
Achieve Your Goals, the Workers Way
At Workers Credit Union, you’ll have access to the right banking products, insurance, and services to achieve your business goals, the Workers Way.
Trusted Choice Independent Insurance Agents
Because Workers Insurance Agency is a Trusted Choice Independent Agent we are free to shop multiple providers on your behalf. More freedom means more options and more savings for you.
1Coverage varies by carrier. Products offered by Workers Insurance Agency and Affiliated Companies. Coverage is subject to eligibility and availability. Other terms, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Insurance products available through Workers Insurance Agency, a non-financial subsidiary of Workers Credit Union are: NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT NCUA-INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE CREDIT UNION, OR AFFILIATES MAY LOSE VALUE.