Commercial Property Insurance
Equip Your Business with the Right Coverage
Regardless of where you’re conducting business, your building(s) should be covered. Commercial Property insurance not only protects your physical building, but it also covers it’s contents with options to extend your protection even further.1
Let our agents find a solution that’s right for your business. Request your free quote below or call 978-870-1830.
- Multiple Quotes from Top Rated Carriers
- Customizable Solutions
- Affordable, Flexible Payment Options
- Easy Claims Filing and Advice
Fundamental Coverages in Most Commercial Property Policies
Building coverage will pay for all or some of the costs related to replacing your building due to damage by a covered hazard.
Business Personal Property (BPP)
This coverage provides protection for the contents in your building which includes equipment, furniture, supplies and inventory. Most BPP policies extend to off-premises property. For example, a business laptop used by an employee is covered while the employee is traveling.
Business Interruption Coverage
This vital coverage reimburses expenses and lost profits due to a covered hazard. This includes expenses to temporarily relocate your business.
Optional Coverages Available
There are many optional coverages that can be added to your policy to provide additional protection. These include:
- Undamaged Stock Protection – reimbursement for the value of items that cannot be sold due to damage that has resulted to related goods.
- Data Protection – covers data loss through a computer breach or viruses.
- Computer Protection – covers computer damage due to viruses.
- Intangible Coverage – reimbursement for financial loss due to copyright and trademark infringement.
- Off Premise Protection – covers business assets that are in other locations such as trade shows or other remote locations.
When developing the proper rate to charge, the underwriters will take into consideration four major criteria: construction, occupancy, protection and exposure:
- Distance to closest fire department and fire hydrant
- Construction material
- Roof material
- Automated sprinkler system
- Local or monitored fire and burglar alarm system
- Plumbing material
- Fire extinguishers
- Number of exits
- Number of stories
It’s important to discuss your needs with a Workers Insurance agent before purchasing Commercial Property insurance so they can help you determine what you need.
Achieve Your Goals, the Workers Way
At Workers Credit Union, you’ll have access to the right banking products, insurance, and services to achieve your business goals, the Workers Way.
Trusted Choice Independent Insurance Agents
Because Workers Insurance Agency is a Trusted Choice Independent Agent we are free to shop multiple providers on your behalf. More freedom means more options and more savings for you.
1Coverage varies by carrier. Products offered by Workers Insurance Agency and Affiliated Companies. Coverage is subject to eligibility and availability. Other terms, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Insurance products available through Workers Insurance Agency, a CUSO of Workers Credit Union are: NOT A DEPOSIT NOT NCUA-INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE CREDIT UNION, OR AFFILIATES MAY LOSE VALUE.