Insurance for the Road Ahead
Let Workers Insurance Agency find the best, most affordable coverage for your favorite four-wheeled friend. Auto insurance1 can cover certain damages to your vehicle, bodily injuries, medical expenses associated with your claim and more. We’ll work with you to determine the coverage you need.
Get your free quote below or call 978-870-1830.
- Expert Guidance
- Multiple Quotes
- 20 Carriers
- Customizable Coverage
- Affordable, Flexible Payment Options
- RMV Assistance
- Easy Claims Filing and Advice
Fundamental Coverages in Most Auto Policies
Bodily Injury Liability
This coverage is required before you can register your vehicle. It covers injuries to another driver, passenger, or pedestrian in an accident where you’re at-fault.
Property Damage Liability
This coverage is also typically required and pays to repair or replace the vehicle or property of a third party in an accident where you’re at-fault.
There are many optional coverages that can be added to your policy to provide additional protection. These include:
- Medical Payments - pays the medical expenses for those on your insurance policy and other passengers in the vehicle regardless of fault.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage - covers your injuries if you are hit by an uninsured, under-insured or hit and run driver. It may also cover pain and suffering damages not covered by Bodily Injury Liability Coverage.
- Comprehensive Coverage - pays to repair or replace your vehicle when damaged by something other than a vehicle accident such as windshield damage, theft, vandalism or storm damage.
- Collision Coverage - covers repair or replacement of your vehicle when you are at-fault for an accident or if your car is damaged from a hit and run.
- Towing and Labor (Roadside Assistance) – reimburses expenses for most roadside assistance services.
- Rental Reimbursement – pays for rental expenses while your car is getting repaired from an accident.
- Gap Insurance – covers the difference between your auto loan balance and actual cash value of a total loss vehicle.
It’s important to discuss your needs with a Workers Insurance agent before purchasing auto insurance so they can help you determine what you need.
Exclusive WCU Member Benefit
Massachusetts members can save 8% on Arbella car insurance or combine your home and auto insurance and save up to 20%.2
Achieve Your Dreams, the Workers Way
As a member of Workers Credit Union, you have access to one-on-one, judgement-free financial coaching. Whether it’s getting the right insurance, managing your money, or planning for your future, we’ll help you achieve your dreams, the Workers Way.
1Coverage varies by carrier. Products offered by Workers Insurance Agency and Affiliated Companies. Coverage is subject to eligibility and availability. Other terms, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Insurance products available through Workers Insurance Agency, a CUSO of Workers Credit Union are: NOT A DEPOSIT NOT NCUA-INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE CREDIT UNION, OR AFFILIATES MAY LOSE VALUE.
2Discounts applied are as follows: Arbella Auto Insurance discounts: 8% discount off the auto premium for the unique Workers Credit Union group discount; 12% Arbella Advantage discount for being a new customer to Arbella and a 10% Account Credit when Arbella insures the home (HO3 or HO6) and auto. Arbella Homeowners and Condo discounts: 25% Arbella account credit when Arbella insures the home and auto. Issuance subject to underwriting. Actual discounts do not apply to all coverages. These discounts apply to Massachusetts policies. Offers are subject to change without notice.