Sail Away Without a Worry
If you love life out on the water, liability is your primary risk. Keep your summer days carefree with the right boat insurance. We’ll work with you to determine the coverage you need.1
Request your free quote below or call 978-870-1830.
- Expert Guidance
- Multiple Quotes
- 20 Carriers
- Customizable Coverage
- Affordable, Flexible Payment Options
- RMV Assistance
- Easy Claims Filing and Advice
Fundamental Boat Coverages You Should Consider
Bodily Injury Liability
Bodily Injury Liability covers injuries to another driver, passenger or pedestrian in an accident where you’re at-fault.
Property Damage Liability
This coverage pays for damage you cause to a third party boat, dock or other structures.
Hull Coverage pays to repair or replace your boat, trailer or attached equipment due to damage from reasons other than a boating accident. This includes theft or vandalism.
- Medical Payments – pays the medical expenses for those on your insurance policy and other passengers on the boat regardless of fault.
- Uninsured Boater – covers your injuries if you are involved in a boating accident with an uninsured or under-insured operator who’s at-fault.
- Equipment Coverage – reimbursement for the costs of replacing equipment on your boat such as electronics, fishing and ping gear that is stolen or damaged by a covered hazard.
- Emergency Towing – reimbursement for towing expenses due to a breakdown.
- Cleanup Coverage – available for larger vessels and pays for oil and wreckage cleanup after an accident.
It’s important to discuss your needs with a Workers Insurance agent before purchasing boat insurance so they can help you determine what you need.
Achieve Your Dreams, the Workers Way
As a member of Workers Credit Union, you have access to one-on-one, judgement-free financial coaching. Whether it’s getting the right insurance, managing your money, or planning for your future, we’ll help you achieve your dreams, the Workers Way.
Trusted Choice Independent Insurance Agents
Because Workers Insurance Agency is a Trusted Choice Independent Agent we are free to shop multiple providers on your behalf. More freedom means more options and more savings for you.