Freedom is Calling, Make Sure It’s Covered
Just like with a car, you and your bike need the right insurance.1 Let us tailor your coverage so you can get out on the open road.
Request your free quote below or call 978-870-1830.
- Expert Guidance
- Multiple Quotes
- 20 Carriers
- Customizable Coverage
- Affordable, Flexible Payment Options
- RMV Assistance
- Easy Claims Filing and Advice
Fundamental Coverages in Most Motorcycle Policies
Bodily Injury Liability
This covers injuries to another driver, passenger, or pedestrian in an accident where you’re at-fault.
Property Damage Liability
In an accident where you’re at-fault, this coverage pays for the damages you cause to another person’s property and any rental fees they incur while their vehicle is being repaired.
This covers the medical expenses for the rider and passenger on the motorcycle regardless of fault. In states that don’t require helmets, the bike owner must carry $10,000 in Medical Payment coverage to ride without a helmet.
Comprehensive Coverage pays for damages to your bike that are not the result of a vehicle accident such as theft, vandalism or storm damage.
This covers repair or replacement of your motorcycle when you are at-fault for an accident or if an uninsured third party damages your bike in an accident.
There are many optional coverages that can be added to your policy to provide additional protection. These include:
- Additional Equipment – covers additional equipment on your bike that was added after released from the factory such as a windshield, custom seats and saddlebags.
- Towing & Labor – reimbursement if your bike has to be towed due to a breakdown or accident. Some insurers include this as standard coverage, for others it’s an add-on.
- Lease/Loan Gap Coverage – covers the difference between your motorcycle loan balance and actual cash value of a total loss motorcycle.
It’s important to discuss your needs with a Workers Insurance agent before purchasing motorcycle insurance so they can help you determine what you need.
Achieve Your Dreams, the Workers Way
As a member of Workers Credit Union, you have access to one-on-one, judgement-free financial coaching. Whether it’s getting the right insurance, managing your money, or planning for your future, we’ll help you achieve your dreams, the Workers Way.
Trusted Choice Independent Insurance Agents
Because Workers Insurance Agency is a Trusted Choice Independent Agent we are free to shop multiple providers on your behalf. More freedom means more options and more savings for you.