Personal Umbrella Insurance
Add An Extra Layer of Protection
Take a few moments to total the value of your physical assets, bank accounts and retirement accounts. If the value is higher than the limits on your existing insurance policies, you might want to consider Personal Umbrella Insurance.1 This adds an extra layer of protection that can help save you from financial loss. We’ll work with you to determine the coverage you need.
Request your free quote below or call 978-870-1830.
- Expert Guidance
- Multiple Quotes
- 20 Carriers
- Customizable Coverage
- Affordable, Flexible Payment Options
- Easy Claims Filing and Advice
Three Key Considerations
- Consider Your Risk: If you own a car, boat, motorcycle, RV, home or rental property or you rent your home, you’re at risk.
- Consider the Value of Your Assets: If the value of your assets exceed your liability limits for your existing auto, home, renters, or other property insurances, you’re at risk for the amount above those limits.
- Consider the Loss of Future Income: Even if your assets are minimal, an expensive liability lawsuit may result in the loss of future income.
It’s important to discuss your needs with a Workers Insurance agent before purchasing personal umbrella insurance so they can help you determine what you need.
Achieve Your Dreams, the Workers Way
As a member of Workers Credit Union, you have access to one-on-one, judgement-free financial coaching. Whether it’s getting the right insurance, managing your money, or planning for your future, we’ll help you achieve your dreams, the Workers Way.
Trusted Choice Independent Insurance
Agents Because Workers Insurance Agency is a Trusted Choice Independent Agent we are free to shop multiple providers on your behalf. More freedom means more options and more savings for you.