Student Loans and Loan Refinancing
College friends should last a lifetime, your student loans shouldn’t.
Private student loans can be a cost-effective way to pay for college after scholarships, grants, savings and federal aid.
- Flexible funding
- Lower interest rates
- Repayment options
- Easy online application and approval
- Convenient line of credit structure that lets you apply once and secure financing for your entire college career1
Refinance and consolidate both private and federal student loans into one easy payment and potentially lower your rate.
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan limit up to $100,000
- Flexible repayment terms
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties
- Easy online application and instant credit decision
Find Out How Much You'll Need for College
Enter details about your income, the state you live in and the college(s) you’re considering, and we’ll calculate the cost, including possible discounts based on your income.Get Started
Achieve Your Dreams, the Workers Way
Whether it’s getting your degree, landing your first job, or saving to buy a car, we want you to feel confident in your money decisions. Meet one-on-one with a Workers Way financial coach so we can help you achieve your dreams.