We're Here for You
Update as of 3/26/2020
Temporary Lobby Closures
To continue to prioritize the health and safety of our members and employees, our branch lobby locations are temporarily closed. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you. While our drive-up teller windows and ATMs remain open during the Stay at Home Advisory, we strongly encourage you to use our safe, convenient online, mobile or telephone banking services.
Guidance for Members Who Have Been Financially Impacted by COVID-19
We realize that you may be experiencing a variety of financial challenges at this time. Please reach out with any loan payment or cashflow concerns so we can help find solutions to meet your needs.
Please call 1-800-221-4020 and choose option 1 to get the member menu. From the member menu, choose the following:
- Unable to Make Your Loan Payment: Choose option 5 to speak to our Member Solutions team. We are offering skip-a-pay for most consumer loans and mortgages.1 And will work with commercial loan members on loan modifications as needed.2
- Student Loan Members: Please call 1-800-723-2210 to speak with the University Accounting Services about the possibility of deferring payments for up to 3 months.3
- Credit Card Members: Please call the number on the back of your credit card for assistance. As always, you can continue to manage your account online or via the mobile app.
- Need a Low-Rate, Short-Term Loan: Choose option 4 to speak with a loan representative. We are offering this new short-term loan for both personal and business accounts.4
- Need to Make a Payment Over the Phone: We are waiving all ACH fees for loan payments made via our Member Information Center.5
- Online Account Access: Choose option 2 to get assistance from a live, local representative for help setting up online access to your accounts.
- Cashflow Budgeting Assistance: Choose option 2 to setup a free appointment with your personal financial coach.
- Unemployment Questions: Please take a moment to read the Massachusetts COVID-19 Unemployment FAQs.
Mobile and Online
- 24/7 Mobile App and Online Banking: Use our digital platforms to deposit checks (mobile only), pay bills, transfer money, pay your loan, view account activity, and manage your money. Learn how to use online and mobile banking.
- Online Account Opening System: Quickly and easily open an account or apply for loan through our website.
- 24/7 Automated Phone Banking: Call 1-800-221-4020 to check your account balance, transfer money, cancel a check, freeze/unfreeze your ATM/Debit card and pay your loan. (To speak with a live, local representative please call Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM EST and Saturday 9AM-12PM EST.)
- Drive-Up Banking: Our staff is ready to assist you at your favorite drive-up branch. Hours differ per location.
- 24/7 Drive-Up ATM: Access cash 24/7 at Workers drive-up ATMs.
For Branch Appointments
If you have an appointment scheduled at a branch location or need to schedule one any time after March 17th, please contact the Member Information Center at 1-800-221-4020 for help with those arrangements.
We encourage all community members to stay alert. Criminals often find opportunities in crisis. Workers will never request any personal information (such as account numbers, passwords, PINS, Social Security Numbers, etc.) through an unsecure email. Furthermore, Workers will never call you directly and ask you for confidential information such as account information or social security number, unless you have called us and we are returning your call and asking for identifying information. Please educate yourself on Coronavirus related scams with this helpful information from the Federal Trade Commission.
While we have canceled all upcoming scheduled workshops and seminars, we are happy to report that we successfully held our Annual Meeting in a digital format on Tuesday, March 24. Thank you to all who attended virtually. View our Annual Report video.
Utilize These Reliable Community Resources
- Center for Disease Control (CDC): The following downloads provided by the CDC offer crucial information about the virus.
- World Health Organization
As we continue to monitor this public health concern, we will provide updates to this page as needed.