RPIC Referral Disclosure
Effective November 4, 2022
You are being referred to CUSO Financial Services, LP ("CFS") the brokerage firm and Registered Investment Advisor that provides non-deposit investment products and services through CFS Financial Professionals at your Credit Union. CFS and your Credit Union have entered into an agreement whereby the Credit Union may refer potential investment clients to CFS. Below is some important information for you to understand about this endoresement.
- The Credit Union is not a current investment client of CFS and is not affiliated with CFS.
- The Credit Union will receive compensation from CFS if you establish an investment advisory account with CFS or engage CFS for financial planning services.
- The Credit Union will receive up to 42% net of fees, expenses and overhead of the investment advisory fee of the financial planning fee that you pay to CFS. The Credit Union will receive this fee for as long as you maintain an investment advisory relationship with CFS.
- You do not pay a higher investment advisory fee or financial planning fee because of the fee paid to the Credit Union.
- The Credit Union has a conflict of interest because it has a financial incentive to recommend that you establish an investment advisory relationship with CFS.
The Credit Union is not authorized to provide investment advice on behalf of CFS.
For important information related to our fees and services please review the CFS Form ADV Part 2A of visit adviserinfo.sec.gov/firm/summary/42132.