Here’s how to address your fiscal health with BALANCE Financial Fitness.
- Company bio. BALANCE is a San Francisco-based firm that provides professional assistance with all aspects of personal finance.
- Money management. Certified counselors help you develop both short and long-term financial strategies.
- Debt advice. Learn how to consolidate your credit card payments, lower payment amounts, and even reduce or eliminate interest fees.
- Credit review. A counselor can help you obtain a low-cost credit report, review it with you and make sure you know your rights.
- Financial Education. Go online to take mini-classes on subjects ranging from home ownership to student loans.
Time to Whip Your Budget Into Shape
Parents often say that school never taught them anything about raising children. The same goes for financial matters. How much class time is ever spent on household budgeting, credit scores, debt management or home ownership? That’s why Workers has partnered with BALANCE, a national firm, to hook members up with expert counselors and free online education programs. You won’t get a diploma for your participation. But you’ll likely be richer for the experience.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Get more information about BALANCE online or by calling the InfoLine at 888-456-2227.