File an Insurance Claim
File an Auto Insurance Claim
Please complete the following steps to file an auto insurance claim:1
- Submit an official report here.
- Contact your Workers Insurance agent at 978-870-1830.
- File a MA Motor Vehicle Crash Report Form within 5 days of the crash IF you were an involved driver and damage to any vehicle exceeds $1,000 or a person is injured.
- Make 3 copies: mail one to the police department in the city/town where the crash occurred, one to your agent and one to the MA RMV (see address on form).
- You do not need to file if the crash occurred on private property.
- The data collected helps identify ways to improve dangerous highways and intersections and develop public safety information programs.
File Other Insurance Claims
To file a claim during normal business hours, please call 978-870-1830 and our Claims Manager will be happy to help you file. For after-hours claims, please file directly with your carrier by using the link or phone number below. If filing direct, please also notify your Workers Insurance agent.
- Acadia: 800‐773‐4300
- Acadia (Glass): 888‐325‐0056
- AIM Mutual: 866‐270‐3354
- Andover: 800‐225‐0770
- Arbella: 800‐272‐3552
- Bunker Hill: 866‐322‐2442
- CNA: 877‐262‐2727
- Commerce/MAPFRE: 800‐221‐1605
- Encova: 844-362-6821
- Hartford: 800-243-5860
- Mass Property: 800‐392‐6108
- Liberty Mutual: 800‐562‐3936
- National Grange/MSA Group: 877‐425‐2467
- Nationwide: 800-421-3535
- Philadelphia: 800‐765‐9749
- Pilgrim/Plymouth: 844-346-1225
- Pilgrim/Plymouth (Flood): 800‐759‐8656
- Progressive: 800‐925‐2886
- SafeCo: 800‐332‐3226
- Travelers: 877‐425‐2466
- Travelers (Workers Comp): 800‐238‐6225
- Utica: 800-216-1420
File a Workers Compensation Claim
Submit an Employer's First Report of Injury, Illness or Death (Form 101) online when an on-the-job injury results in death or 5+ calendar days of total or partial incapacity.1
Trusted Choice Independent Insurance Agents
Because Workers Insurance Agency is a Trusted Choice Independent Agent we are free to shop multiple providers on your behalf. More freedom means more options and more savings for you.