Workers offers five credit cards, depending upon your needs:
- Visa Bonus Rewards gives you one point for every dollar spent on eligible purchase; get automatic bonus points each month, plus $25 cash back after the first purchase
- Visa Bonus Rewards PLUS has a low annual fee; get one point for every dollar spent on purchases, even more automatic bonus points each month and $50 cash after the first purchase
- Visa Business Bonus Rewards offers one point for every dollar spent, a 25% bonus on all points earned every month, and $25 back after your first purchase; redeem points for cash back, merchandise, travel, and gift cards from retailers
- Travel Rewards American Express has a low annual fee; offers triple points on air travel, double on restaurants and hotels, one point per dollar spent on other purchases, and $75 cash after the first purchase
- Cash Rewards American Express offers 3% cash back on gas, 2% on supermarket purchases, and 1% on other eligible purchases; get $25 cash after the first purchase.
Five Choices to Get You Charged Up
Maybe you’re a foodie. Maybe you drive a big SUV that guzzles gas. Maybe you’re a college grad just getting your credit score up to par. In this era of specialization, there’s a different credit card for every type of person. Some give extra rewards for certain purchases, and some offer low annual fees. Workers is all about choices. Take your pick from five Visa and American Express cards. Soon, you’ll be piling up the points and feeling sort of special yourself.