Cut the paper and go digital
You probably conduct a lot of business online already. Shop for Aunt Irma’s birthday present. Pay the cable bill. Sell your used blenders and bicycles. So why not go all-digital with your banking? You can open a cuSave Online Savings Account online, so you never have to visit one of our branches. You’ll manage your money online, so you’ll never deal with pesky deposit slips and other paperwork. And you’ll get a great interest rate, so, hopefully, you’ll never have to say, “I’m broke.”
Here’s why you should log onto a cuSave Online Savings Account:
- Save the trip. Open an account online without visiting one of our branches.
- Combine your cash. It’s easy to transfer funds to your account from other institutions.
- Spur your interest. Our 0.75% APY* is about 10 times the national average for savings accounts.
- Start out slow. You only need $500 to open this high-yield account.
- Manage remotely. Track balances and transfers with a computer or mobile device.
- Save the trees. Get regular eStatements instead of paper statements via snail mail.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Acton, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Open your cuSave account online or contact us with any questions.