Bank When and Where You Want
At Workers, we offer a variety of options to take the friction out of banking, allowing you to focus on more important things, like achieving your dreams.Learn About the Workers Way
Video Teller ATMs
Everything a traditional ATM can do, plus so much more, like video chat with a live teller!
- Video chat with a live teller during extended hours1
- Deposit cash without an envelope
- Pay your Workers loan
- Cash checks to the penny
- Withdraw ones, fives, twenties and fifties
- Transfer money to another Workers account
Bank wherever, whenever. It doesn't get easier than that! View a demo.
- Move money
- View and pay bills
- Track spending and receipts
- Manage Purchase Rewards
- View statements
- Bank by text3
- Deposit checks (mobile)
- Check account info and balances from your smartwatch or with the Workers Credit Union Banking Skill on Alexa
- Register for online banking
- Download app at the Apple Store or Google Play
Download your preferred digital wallet app from the list below, then call us to activate.
- Safe and easy transactions
- All checking accounts are compatible
- Apple iWatch
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
Help prevent debit/ATM card fraud and control your spending.
- Get real-time transaction alerts
- Lock and unlock your card
- Enable or disable use at certain merchants
- Set spending limits to stay on track
- Download at the Apple Store or Google Play
Quickly Open an Account or Apply for a Loan Online
No need to make a trip to the branch or call, open a personal account online in less than 4 minutes or easily apply for a loan right from the palm of your hand.
1Please refer to your account Terms and Conditions for more information regarding funds availability. Video chat is available Monday–Friday: 8:00AM–6:00PM and Saturdays 9:00AM–2:00PM. Not available on Sundays or federal holidays.
2Text, data, and messaging rates apply for downloading/utilizing the app and text alerts.
3Users must set up their account to use texts for checking balances, moving money or getting alerts.