High Interest Checking
Open a Workers Credit Union High Interest checking account and enjoy tools, benefits and rewards to help you manage your money – no matter what the future holds.
Take Your Checking Account to the Next Level
Here’s How to Earn:
- Sign up for eStatements. It’s a convenient way to store your monthly statements and you can feel good about going green.
- Complete one direct deposit or ACH withdrawal per statement cycle. That’s easy! Have your paycheck direct deposited or make an online payment with your free bill pay. Plus, when you direct deposit your pay check, you have access
to it up to one day early!
- Make 12 debit purchases per statement cycle.
Want to Save While You Spend?
Round up your transactions and save the “change” with Debit Roundup. Call us to activate! Your membership also includes access to a Workers WayTM financial coach who can help you create a budget that allows you spend on what you want, while also keeping money in the bank.
Earn up to 1.25% APY1,2 when requirements are met
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Get reimbursed up to $10/mo for non-Workers ATM fees2
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance
A Workers High-Interest Checking account gives you:
Debit or ATM Card
CO-OP Shared Branching
Online and Mobile Banking
Even Safer Transactions
Use the CardValet® app to manage your card security and contact us to register your debit card for Mastercard SecureCode, a security PIN to make purchasing online with your card even safer.
Feel Confident When Making Money Decisions
As a member, you have access to a Workers WayTM Financial Coach who will help you create a personalized plan to take control of your day-to-day spending.
Bank on the Go
Free online and mobile banking make it easy to keep track of your accounts. Always know your balance by setting up text alerts, easily deposit checks, and organize your receipts, all from the palm of your hand!4
High Interest CheckingOpen Now
|Minimum Daily Balance for APY||Dividend Rate||
||Minimum to Open|
|$15,000.01 or more||0.40%||1.26%-0.66%||$5|
|> Earned if requirements are not met.||0.05%||0.05%|