Are You Up to the Challenge?
At our cool new home office in Littleton, MA, working remote, or at one of our many locations across the region we’re looking for people who bring their A-Game.
Forget what you know about traditional banking. Picture yourself working remotely while helping members via video chat or in one of our award-winning PlanIt locations as a certified Workers Wayᵀᴹ financial coach. And since we’re strengthened by diverse experiences and knowledge from all industries, you’ll also find exciting opportunities across the credit union in areas like IT, HR, Marketing, and Operations. Together, we’ll find innovative ways to improve the daily lives of our members and help them achieve their dreams.Search Current Opportunities
Workers is not your typical credit union. In fact, we’ve been recognized regionally and nationally for our innovative approach to member financial wellness and the use of technology. Plus, as a community-focused credit union, we’re always looking for ways to give back, that includes giving you paid time off to volunteer.Watch Our Exciting 2020 Recap Video
A Great Job and So Much More
We believe everyone should be able to life their best life while working at a job they love. As a Workers employee, you’ll enjoy:
- Work from anywhere with flex hours: Depending on your role, set a schedule and location that works for you and your team.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): In addition to all Federal holidays, get a generous amount of PTO to use however you need. Plus, get an extra day to enjoy your birthday!
- Compensation: Benefit from a competitive salary, 401(k) match, and a bonus program based on the success of the credit union.
- Insurance: We’ve got you covered starting the first day of your employment with medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Professional Development and Tuition Assistance: In addition to special career development and personal growth programs, take advantage of financial assistance toward a business-related degree or courses.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Workers Credit Union our goal is to provide an environment of inclusivity where unique perspectives and individual experiences are valued and every employee feels comfortable bringing their authentic self to work.
Workplace diversity is understanding, accepting, and valuing differences between people including those of different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities, and sexual orientations with differences in education, personalities, skill sets, experiences, and knowledge bases.
Workers Credit Union is committed to implementing and integrating diversity and inclusion initiatives to promote diversity and inclusion, attract talent, and educate staff. These initiatives will help drive our core purpose of improving the daily lives of our members!