Leaving you to your own devices
The iPhone, iPad, iWatch and other mobile devices have made conducting business easier than ever. You can order silk from Singapore or sapphires from Sri Lanka as easily as you can order a greasy pizza at 2 a.m. from the local dive. Add banking to the financial functions you can perform anytime from anywhere. Download Workers’ app, and use your device to open accounts, make deposits, transfer funds and sign up for alerts. Technology is good. Take a bite.
Here’s how you can do business on the go with Mobile Banking:
- Download it. Get your Mobile Banking app by visiting the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Save it. Deposit checks with just a few taps and camera snaps.
- Check it. Keep tabs on your balances* as well as recent transactions.
- Start it. Check interest rates and open new accounts.
- Transfer it. Send cash to your buds who are also Workers members.
- Know it. Sign up for text alerts that will remind you if you have a low balance, if a check has cleared or a loan payment is due.
- Try it. Want to know more? Check out our mobile banking demo.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Acton, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, and Athol, MA. Download our Mobile Banking app for your Apple or Android device.