New, Member-Focused Website Makes it Easier than Ever to Get Financial Wellness Help, Open an Account or Apply for a Loan Online
Today, Workers Credit Union launched a fully redesigned, content-rich website at wcu.com. Through user feedback, behavior data and best practices, the new site was designed with members in mind to improve their experience and provide content based on their user journey.
Users will immediately notice a much brighter, cleaner design that invites them to explore many helpful new features, including:
- Easier Access: The online banking login box is available on every page in the top right corner
- Simplified Navigation: A dropdown mega menu under Your Life or Your Business displays all main level pages at once, making it easier to quickly find information
- Targeted Journeys: Users can choose the “Hi, What Would You Like to Do Today?” option to get where they’re going even faster
- Engaging Content: Member success stories, helpful blog articles and up-to-date news can be found throughout the site
- More from Workers: The new site provides easier access to all Workers products and services including business and insurance, now offering online quoting for home and auto insurance
In addition, the new website tailors content based on visitor behavior, to deliver a more customized experience. This means repeat users will spend less time searching for information and more time engaging with content specifically relevant to them.
Coming on the tails of a recent Best of Show award for their innovative branch design, Workers continues to raise the bar on every member platform, including this website, by providing value and empowering members to improve their financial wellness no matter their life stage.
Share This Blog Post
Related Blogs View More
The Next Frontier Of Employee Benefits
Workers Credit Union Chief Banking Officer, Peter Rice, discusses Financial Wellness Coaching as an employee benefit to help retain and attract employees during The Great Resignation.Read More
An Innovative Financial Wellness Benefit Can Help You Fight The Great Resignation
Workers Credit Union Chief Banking Officer, Peter Rice, discusses how financial coaching helps reduce employee stress and boosts productivity, recruitment and retention.Read More