We’re with you wherever you go
Road trip! You’ve ventured out for the day – or week, or semester – only to find you need to transact some banking business. No worries. Workers belongs to the CO-OP Shared Branching Network, which allows you to use 5,600-plus other credit union locations nationwide. Will you be welcome in California? Like, totally. Greeted warmly in Maine? Ayuh. Stop by a Workers branch and we’ll give you a Shared Branching Service Card. And wish you bon voyage.
Here’s how to share the benefits of Shared Branching services:
- Start networking. CO-OP Shared Branching Network allows you to do banking while traveling, if you move, or if you’re away at school.
- By the thousands. Visit 5,600-plus credit union branches to make deposits and withdrawals.
- Other services. Make loan payments, get cash advances on VISA or Mastercard, purchase money orders, access notary services and much more.
- Money machines. Use nearly 30,000 ATM locations nationwide. Pay no fees* at Costco, 7-Eleven Stores, and Walgreens’ ATMs.
- More information. Visit the CO-OP website or call the CO-OP Member Service Center at 888-837-6500.
Workers Credit Union provides in-person banking services and financial coaching at locations in Worcester, Lowell, Fitchburg, Gardner, Chelmsford, Westford, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Athol, Hudson, and Orange, MA.
Contact us for more information about Shared Branching.