We’re with you wherever you go
Road trip! You’ve ventured out of Massachusetts for the day – or week, or semester – only to find you need to transact some banking business. No worries. Workers belongs to the CO-OP Shared Branching Network, which allows you to use 5,600-plus other credit union locations nationwide. Will you be welcome in California? Like, totally. Greeted warmly in Maine? Ayuh. Stop by a Workers branch and we’ll give you a Shared Branching Service Card. And wish you bon voyage.
Here’s how to share the benefits of Shared Branching services:
- Start networking. CO-OP Shared Branching Network allows you to do banking while traveling, if you move, or if you’re away at school.
- By the thousands. Visit 5,600-plus credit union branches to make deposits and withdrawals.
- Other services. Make loan payments, get cash advances on VISA or Mastercard, purchase money orders, access notary services and much more.
- Money machines. Use nearly 30,000 ATM locations nationwide. Pay no fees* at Costco, 7-Eleven Stores, and Walgreens’ ATMs.
- More information. Visit www.coopcu.com or call the Member Service Center at 888-837-6500.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Contact us for more information about Shared Branching.