Here’s what you get out of Business Relationship Checking:
- Unlimited transactions. There are no transaction fees for months when you keep at least $25,000 in your account.*
- Nice price. Even if your account drops below $25,000, you get 200 free transactions. After that, you’ll pay 25 cents for the next 100 transactions. Further transactions are 50 cents each.
- More savings. Account holders will pay no monthly service charge.
- Money back. Business Relationship Checking accounts earn a competitive interest rate.
- Added protection. Customers have access to Overdraft Privilege Service.
- Free stuff. Accounts come with Debit MasterCard with no annual fees, free access to 50,000 ATMs throughout the U.S., free eStatements, free mobile banking and free mobile deposit using Workers’ mobile apps. **
It Pays to Be Penny-Wise
Your business is booming. That can mean good things, like added profits. But it can also run up under-the-radar costs. Like what? Some financial institutions charge business customers a few cents for each transaction – both deposits and outgoing payments. Those small fees start to add up. So we’re offering a sweet deal. You keep an account balance of at least $25,000, and we won’t charge you for transactions.* Not one cent. In this case, it really pays to be penny-wise.