Government backed mortgage loans
VA Mortgage loans
- Guaranteed. Backed by the US Department of Veteran Affairs (VA).
- Eligibility. Members of the military, veterans, reservists, and National Guard members are eligible. Spouses of military members who died while on active duty or as a result of service-connected disability may also apply. Other qualifications may apply.
- Ease. Get into a home faster with no down payment required.
- Significant Savings. Mortgage insurance is not required resulting in a lower monthly payment.
- Bonus benefits. Borrowers can earn rebates by using the HomeAdvantage program offered by our partners at CU Realty.
FHA Mortgage loans
- Reliable. Backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA).
- Low Down Payment. You don’t need to have a large down payment to get out of the doldrums of apartment living. FHA loans can require a down payment as low as 3.5%.
- Flexibility. Lower credit score expectations allow even people that have gone through a hardship to own a home.
- Bonus benefits. Borrowers can earn rebates by using the HomeAdvantage program offered by our partners at CU Realty
Little to No Down Payment is Possible
The rush. The thrill. The heartache. The satisfaction. Purchasing a new home takes you on a roller coaster of emotions. Workers is happy to offer you mortgage options to help make the ride a little less bumpy. A government-backed loan could mean a smaller down payment or no down payment at all. Workers will find the solution that works for you.