For Mobile Deposit Only: How to Use Our Remote Deposit Feature
Yes, people still write checks from their checking accounts. We live in a digital world but paper still serves a purpose. Whether your grandparent sends you a birthday check or you receive an expense check from a business, you will at some point need to deposit a check. But who has the time? Workers mobile deposit lets you make a check deposit on the fly – Turn that paper check into a digital deposit quickly, and securely.
- Endorse the back of your check.
- Sign and add "For Mobile Deposit Only Workers Credit Union" underneath your signature.
- Open the Workers mobile app.
- Click Check Deposit.
- Select the account you would like to deposit to.
- Enter the amount.
- Take a picture of the front of the check.
- Take a picture of the back of the check.
- Click Deposit.
Share This Blog Post
Related Blogs View More
Safe Summer Travel: Tips to Secure Your Financial Information
As many of us look ahead to summer travel, safety is top of mind. Make sure you add securing your financial information to your checklist.Read More
How to Make a Loan Payment
It’s now even easier to make a loan payment with online or mobile banking. Give it a try: pay from an external account, pay with a debit card*, or pay from a Workers account.Read More