For Mobile Deposit Only: How to Use Our Remote Deposit Feature
Yes, people still write checks from their checking accounts. We live in a digital world but paper still serves a purpose. Whether your grandparent sends you a birthday check or you receive an expense check from a business, you will at some point need to deposit a check. But who has the time? Workers mobile deposit lets you make a check deposit on the fly – Turn that paper check into a digital deposit quickly, and securely.
- Endorse the back of your check.
- Sign and add "For Mobile Deposit Only Workers Credit Union" underneath your signature.
- Open the Workers mobile app.
- Click Check Deposit.
- Select the account you would like to deposit to.
- Enter the amount.
- Take a picture of the front of the check.
- Take a picture of the back of the check.
- Click Deposit.
Share This Blog Post
Related Blogs View More
How to Download Digital Receipts
Digital Receipts will be discontinued on December 5, 2023. In order to make sure you have your saved receipts, please follow the instructions below to download.Read More
How to Sign Up for eStatements
Sign up to receive your statements electronically instead of mailed each month to benefit from easy organization, archiving and accessibility. We'll tell you how to sign up!Read More