Study this to learn how to get a College Degree Car Loan:
- Show credentials. We need proof of graduation from accredited four-year college or registered nursing program within the last two years.
- Get hired. Show proof of future employment, with the starting date no more than 30 days from your auto purchase.
- Check your salary. You’ll need to earn $1,900 a month from your employment.
- Watch your debt. You’ll need an acceptable credit history, or none at all.
- Buy something safe. Loans are issued only for vehicles made in the past five years.
Catch a Ride Into the Real World
Sure, there were parties. And you made great friends. But let’s face it, college was four years (or more) of hard work. You hit the books, hoping to someday be rewarded. Someday is here. You turned your degree into a good job, and now you need a way to get to work. Even if you don’t have much of a credit history yet, we’re willing to give you a car loan at competitive rates. We’re sure you’ll repay us on time. After all, you have proven success with multi-year commitments.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Apply for your College Degree Car Loan online or contact us with any questions.