Here are the house rules for a Workers’ Home Equity Loan:
- Nice price. Get a five-year loan for as little as 4.24% APR.*
- Numerous options. Your equity is the ratio between your current mortgage balance and your home’s market value. Both 80%2 and 100%3 loan-to-value options loan-to-value options are available.
- No rush. Loans are available with repayment terms of up to 240 months.
- No surprises. Rates are fixed, which means they won’t rise during the life of your loan.
- Necessary disclaimer. Interest on loans may be tax deductible. Consult your tax adviser to see if you qualify.
Money in Your Hands at the Right Moment
It’s common advice: Don’t buy something until you can afford it. But life’s big moments can come when you’re not swimming in savings. You can’t wait to renovate the nursery if Baby is due in two months. You can’t put off that family trip because Grandma won’t be around forever. You can’t ignore the medical bills when illness strikes. When you need money for remodeling or major emergencies, leverage the value of your house and apply for a low-cost Workers’ home equity loan. Because we know that sometimes you don’t have a moment to spare.
Workers Credit Union provides banking services to greater Chelmsford, Westford, Groton, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Leominster, Fitchburg, Orange, Lowell, Worcester, and Athol, MA. Apply for your Home Equity Loan online or contact us with any questions.